Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Ethernet MAC for USRP2

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Ethernet MAC for USRP2
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 12:53:41 -0700

devin kelly wrote:
So what does this update actually do? Does it add UDP onto the network stack? What about VRT? I know VRT and UDP are being implemented independently, but around the same time. How does this update fit in with adopting those two protocols?

This update only changed the ethernet mac, so no functionality is changed. It will allow us to add UDP and VRT. I have UDP and VRT nearly complete, but I need people to test this heavily before I can finish UDP/VRT.

Matt