[Discuss-gnuradio] Two questions

From: Modesto Aguirre Gomez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two questions
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 19:19:27 +0200

Hello,
I am researching information about some Radio Frequency products which emulates a base transceiver station for gsm.

I saw in your web page that you have what I am looking for but I need to know if I can fully program the protocols of the
layer 1 and 2. The purpose of this is to communicate straight (directly) to the mobile terminal without passing all gsm network.

I need to know if at the (software) I can apply another cheaper hardware or if I can use directly the daughterboard RFX900 without using the motherboard.

thank you.

Modesto Aguirre Gomez

Charlas más divertidas con el nuevo Windows Live Messenger