Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Ethernet MAC for USRP2

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Ethernet MAC for USRP2
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:54:20 -0700

Douglas Geiger wrote:
 Mind if I update the wiki with instructions on creating a tracking
branch? To make it easier for those of us who enjoy building the
images ourselves.

That would be great.

 Also - I can report my build of the images went without a problem,
and communicating with one of my USRP2's with the new firmware/fpga
works fine. I was able to run usrp2_rx_cfile.py with -d 4 and receive
1e9 samples without problems. Other tests will have to wait a while,
but looks good from here.
 Doug

Thanks for testing this, and for all your help.

Matt