[Discuss-gnuradio] Announcement of GnuRadio/USRP Tutorial Workshop to be

From: Minseok Kim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Announcement of GnuRadio/USRP Tutorial Workshop to be held in Japan
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:39:18 +0900

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the persons concerned, I am very pleased to announce
a small tutorial workshop on "Introduction to Wireless Communication
Programming Using GNURadio/USRP" to be held in Japan. This is a half
day tutorial workshop including USRP training on October 21 in Tohoku
University, Sendai, Japan. In this time, the technical committee on
Ad Hoc Networks (AN) of IEICE (The Institute of Electronics, Information
and Communication Engineers, http://www.ieice.org/eng/index.html)
sponsored this workshop with active cooperation of the technical committees
on Software Radio (SR) and Ubiquitous Sensor Networks (USN). Now there are
quite a lot of people in Japan who are highly interested in GNURadio open
source platform and prototyping with USRP. This workshop will offer a great
chance to share the knowledge on GNURadio and discuss relevant issues.
I hope this can encourage all the people who have been contributing to
GNURadio project, so I would like to make this notice to all colleagues
in discussion group.
The program in detail is as following: