[Discuss-gnuradio] another newbie question

From: Steve Mitan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] another newbie question
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 15:30:56 -0400

Hi all

I am making progress.  Using GRC and the information from Joshknows.com I
was able to build the blocks for dial_tone and got it to work. But I am
unable to get the volume and noise sliders to function. I have spent several
hours trying to solve the problem but with no success. I'm sure the solution
is probably simple but I haven't found it.

Thanks in advance for your help

Steve