Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] different sample rate at inputs

From: Mir M. Ali
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] different sample rate at inputs
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:20:29 -0500

I think the output is equal to the rate of the slower stream. The multiply_ff block multiplies inputs from two different streams so the work() function sees input available on these streams and multiplies and outputs it. It doesn't have any clue of the rate at which they are generated. Until data is available on the slower stream the data on the faster stream will have to wait.

This is my understanding of it. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Mir