[Discuss-gnuradio] Problems starting out with USRP

From: Alberto Soto
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems starting out with USRP
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:58:20 +0000

Hi

I am trying to work with GNURADIO and USRP 1, but can't seem to get it started.
I have 2 basic daughter boards (T and R). I have installed the modules and drivers.
Everything seems to be in order but when I try to launch a script that connects to the USRP
I get the following Run Time Error : Hmmm, unknown usrp rev
The race back is to the _look_for_usrp function in the usrp module

I am using Windows xp and would really like to get started programing
so any help you can provide will be  greatly appreciated.

The USRP module has been used before but on different operating systems (ubuntu).

Thank you again.
Confused student
Alberto Soto.

Additional Info:
currently installed python 2.4, numeric 4.2, numarray 1.5.2, wxPython 2.8.10.1

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out