Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 dies

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 dies
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 21:49:50 -0700

Chukhman, Ilya A. wrote:
Hello,
My USRP2 dies during transmission when using interpolation rates less than 24. When that happens, the USRP2 does not respond to any commands, including find_usrps, until it is rebooted. Looking at previous threads on this list, I noticed that other people experienced similar problems, but it wasn’t apparent if they found solutions to them. I have the USRP2 directly connected to a Dell laptop that has a Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5755M chipset. I have enabled real-time scheduling in limits.conf and the _http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/USRP2GigEReports_ indicates that my Ethernet chip is supported. What Ethernet flow-control settings do I need to set in Ubuntu 9.04 on my laptop?

Have you checked the flow control settings?  What does ethtool report?

Matt