[Discuss-gnuradio] how decimation rate affects frequency scanning

From: anma
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how decimation rate affects frequency scanning
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:39:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
   I am running a code where the transmitter should sense a frequency
spectrum of 90MHz in 18 steps. When I fix the decimation rate at 16, the
code works fine, but when decimation rate is changed to 32, after one
complete scan of the frequency spectrum(ie 90 MHz), the transmitter senses
the frequency bands in a random order.So I would like to know how the
decimation rate is affecting the order in which the frequency bands are
scanned?

Thanks in advance!