[Discuss-gnuradio] Questions regarding interpolator and usrp.sink_c conf

From: Milo Wong
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions regarding interpolator and usrp.sink_c configuration
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 15:28:47 -0700

Hi All,

Here I have a couple of questions during my project:

1, I am receiving "uU"(usrp underrun) when I am transmitting, it seems that the data rate I feed to DAC is less than 128MS/s? I've already set the maximum interpolation rate at 512. What's the problem might be? I guess the input data rate of usrp.sink_c is too low. If so, is there any block plays the function of interpolator? If I have errors in my reasoning or consumption, please point me out.

2. Since the block : usrp.sink_c doesn't have the parameter of Tx frequency in its parameter list. Is that means I have to define a function like set_freq() and call it? Is there anyway I could set a fixed tx frequency in python without input that from the command line option. I only have one daughterboard RFX2400.

Any suggestions and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Milo