Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installation problem: Ubuntu 9.04-gnuradio binary

From: DDKK
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installation problem: Ubuntu 9.04-gnuradio binary 3.2 package (recursion depth error)
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 22:30:16 -0700 (PDT)

I am wondering if this is some kind of pythonpath setup error that I'm
making.

I get the same error if I just import the gr definition from gnuradio in the
python interpreter.  It gives me the same error message the first time,
although it *doesn't* complain on the second and subsequent import attempts:

address@hidden:/usr/local/gnuradio_r10495/gnuradio-examples/python/audio$
python
Python 2.6.2 (release26-maint, Apr 19 2009, 01:56:41)
[GCC 4.3.3] on linux2
>>> from gnuradio import gr
Exception RuntimeError: 'maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a
Python object' in <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> ignored