[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp usb buffer minimum requirement

From: adib_sairi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp usb buffer minimum requirement
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 23:07:48 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,
As i being experimenting with USRP and GNU Radio, i notice that some of the
last packet of my data that i receive is keep inside the USB buffer. this
data will be flush out to my PC only if i transmit (receive) new data. i
believe that this is due to the minimum byte data needed by the USB buffer
(fusb_block_size - 512). so even though there is some receive packet inside
the USRP, it won't be send to the PC until it is a group of 512 byte of
data. am i correct?

so at the transmitter, i should send an extra 512byte of data for each of my
last packet that is transmitted for one session..

please help me to confirm my understanding.. thank you very much in advance
for any help.

Adib