[Discuss-gnuradio] [Viterbi decoder]

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Viterbi decoder]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 04:27:02 -0400

If you are using the viterbi decoder from gr_trellis then definitely there IS a way to use it without any modulation: that was the whole idea behind writing all this using the "fsm" structure.

All you need to define is the trellis on which the Viterbi algorithm will work and the "costs" (ie, distances) between the true paths and
the observed ones.

Achilleas