[Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:06:10 +0200

you can open the .VRO with mplayer it's just mpeg2 as it comes out of a sony dvd camera :-)

I will release the patched ffmpeg, however the modification is indeed very simple, I just added multi channel TS support, to the already existing TS container functionality.
any good programmer can do a much better job than I did on this.. ;)

regards

vincenzo