[Discuss-gnuradio] OpenBTS injunction lifted, info available.

From: Harvind Samra
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OpenBTS injunction lifted, info available.
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 20:02:30 -0700

The injunction against OpenBTS was formally lifted today.  More
information is available at:

http://openbts.blogspot.com
http://openbts.sourceforge.net

As a result, we've made our private discussion group
address@hidden publicly available.

The discussion archive is available at
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=openbts-discuss

Also, we'll be updating the gnuradio-based OpenBTS repository and site
sometime in September.   We'd do it sooner, but we're busy getting ready
for this year's experimentation of OpenBTS at Burning Man 2009.

Harvind Samra
Kestrel Signal Processing, Inc.