Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 spontaneously dies while transmitting

From: Jordan J Riggs
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 spontaneously dies while transmitting
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 15:18:04 -0600

I'm not sure how to tell exactly which chipset I'm using, but I'm running brand-new Dell M6400 laptops. That page says that Broadcom BCM5755M on Dell mobos works fine.

Jordan

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 14:46 -0600, Jordan J Riggs wrote:

> FWIW, I'm currently struggling with the very same issue. I just
> flashed to the newest firmware/fpga with no improvement. The issue
> manifests at every interpolation I've tried.

Can you look at:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/USRP2GigEReports

...and see whether your configuration is listed?

The issue may be related to flow control handling on your motherboard
chipset.

Johnathan