Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] timestamps inband

From: Kyle Pearson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] timestamps inband
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:06:30 -0400

> Do we even need timestamps, or are the samples aligned (interleaved)
> anyway, even with the standard FPGA image? We don't care about
> absolute time, just time (phase) difference between the two channels.

I've done beamforming by modifying the standard build to have all the
DDCs running from one NCO(needed to clear up space on the FPGA). The
channels are alligned after you deinterleave them, however using the
standard build I am not sure if you will have a phase difference
between your NCOs.

-Kyle Pearson