Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] can't receive any radio by FM receive in GRC

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] can't receive any radio by FM receive in GRC
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:38:36 -0400

Not sure whats the problem. In the usrp source block:

1) Make sure that "side" is set properly to A or B

2) Make sure that "rx antenna" is set properly. Rx antenna should be A for tvrx, and A or B for basic RX daughter boards

-josh

Yan Nie wrote:
Hi,

I'm running the FM receiver to get FM radio in GRC, but I got noise only
without any error shown after execution. Could you help me what the problem
could be?

I'm pretty new to gnuradio, is there any useful and helpful reference for a
beginner to quickly learn it?
Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
Yan