[Discuss-gnuradio] "pipe is stalled" (OSX)

From: Jonathan Coveney
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] "pipe is stalled" (OSX)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:34:19 -0400

I'm using the USRP, the basic RX. RXA, and a wire and antenna in the RX-A on the RX daugherboard. OSX.

bash-3.2$ ./usrp_print_db.py
usb_control_msg failed: usb_control_msg(DeviceRequestTO): pipe is stalled
usb_control_msg failed: usb_control_msg(DeviceRequestTO): pipe is stalled
usb_control_msg failed: usb_control_msg(DeviceRequestTO): pipe is stalled
RX d'board A: Basic Rx
RX d'board B: <none>
TX d'board A: <none>
TX d'board B: <none>

I've looked up other problems, but they seem to be related to libusb (I have .0.12) or not having usb2 (I'm on a 2nd gen macbook 2). There doesn't seem to be anything more recent. Anyone have any idea?

I can use things like usrp_fft.py but I always get that message first. I'd think nothing of it, except that I can't seem to get radio receiving to work, so I was curious if this could be the reason.