[Discuss-gnuradio] May I get 2 receivers on same channel by one USRP2?

From: 周亮
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] May I get 2 receivers on same channel by one USRP2?
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:44:26 +0800

hi,

Now I am working with BasicRX daughterboard. I want to implement multi-receivers on the same channel. It works well when I connect only one antenna to RX-A of BasicRX borad.Then I want to sample by 2 antennas,which connect to RX-A and RX-B on BasicRX board. What configuration should I change?  Is the data interleaved in this case?

Thanks for your help!

Liang

与任何您希望的人分享您的回忆。 任何您希望的人。