Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: new to GNU radio

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: new to GNU radio
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:43:21 -0400

Michael Matrakis wrote:
Hi guys,

I too am a new user of the USRP and continuing on this topic, id like to be able to display the symbol mapping done by the benchmark codes. Some starting guidance would extremely helpful. I have been informed of the matlib package which is available to produce matlab like plots, is this a way to go?

Cheers,

Michael

It's still a work-in-progress, but I've been working on the gr-qtgui stuff that adds QT-based GUI capabilities. One thing I've added recently is a qt-based version of the benchmark_rx digital code. When you run it with the -G option, it will show you two plots; one of the received signal, and the other is of the output of the mpsk_receiver. If you click on the Constellation tab, you will see the symbol mapping.

There is also a version of benchmark_loopback with a Qt interface that will also show you this.

Tom