[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: GNU Radio release 3.2.2 available for downloa

From: Yc Park
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: GNU Radio release 3.2.2 available for download
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 03:12:15 +0200

Thanks to your comment, now I can run find_usrps.
But this time I've got two issues:
- scope and fft_sink flickers twice a second.
- import gnuradio.qtgui makes an error :

>>> from gnuradio.qtgui import qtgui
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gnuradio/qtgui/qtgui.py",
line 6, in <module>
    import _qtgui
ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-qtgui.so.0: undefined symbol:
_ZN9QwtPicker5resetEv

Actually, expecting better qtgui is the reason I've upgraded, but it's
not working...

Help would be very much appreciated.

% I did sudo make uninstall before installing 3.2.2
% I used to have make errors about qt3Dlib, but did not get them during
the final try. anyway, I wonder if these things got related.