[Discuss-gnuradio] Strange thing with XCVR2450 on USRP2

From: hanwen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Strange thing with XCVR2450 on USRP2
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 00:00:35 +0200

Hi,

I'm quite new to USRP2 and XCVR2450. Today, I get a new XCVR2450 combined with USRP2. Using usrp2_fft.py, I found a notch in the center of the spectrum, which is about 500kHz wide. And I tried an early ordered XCVR2450 on the same USRP2, the notch disappeared and the spectrum seems normal. However, when I switch to new frequency carriers, usrp2_fft.py and usrp2_sig_gen.py alway report "Failed" in the down left corner. But I'm sure the daughterboard is indeed receiving or transmitting on the carrier with the help of a vector signal generator or spectrum analyzer.

Thanks in advance.

Hanwen