Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] propagation study

From: Jordan J Riggs
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] propagation study
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:16:05 -0600

This sort of thing is heavily dependent upon the transmission environment. I wouldn't think it could be generalized.

Jordan

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 11:44 AM, adib_sairi <address@hidden> wrote:

Jordan J Riggs wrote:

> What do you mean by "signal propagation study"? Can you be more specific?
>
> Jordan
>
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 1:19 AM, adib_sairi <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> Hi everyone,
>>  Is there any signal propagation study being done on USRP and GNU Radio
>> SDR? is there any graph, data or analysis? what is the minimum power
>> (dBm)
>> that the receiver require to receive the data correctly? if there is non,
>> am planing to do experiment on all this issue.. thank you.
>>
>> Adib

I mean a study of USRP Radio propagation either LOS or NLOS.. any graph that
show the radio propagation of the USRP or is there any work related to this?
thank Jordan for the reply.

Adib