[Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: ahmed hussein fayez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 05:38:52 +0000

Hi All
 I haven't receive my USRP yet so i am trying to make some simple, USRP independenent applications.

I want to implment FSK modulator by transfering a signal between two laptops using the sound card ,the problem is  i get syntax error when using the block gr.not_bb() when trying to invert the incoming bit stream at the input of the second mixer.

i searched the discuss gnuradio history as well as the documentation made by Firas but found nothing.Excuse me if the the answer is laying some where and i can't find it ...

Is there any similar block for such NOT function...

Thanks in advance

Note
i am using gnuradio 3.1.1 on Ubuntu Hurdy 8.05