Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2 RX and 1 TX channel

From: kaleem ahmad
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2 RX and 1 TX channel
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 06:26:58 -0700 (PDT)

In addition to my above mentioned question, please also comment on what
should be the value of mux (I am setting 0x3210) and what should be the
value of fpga_filename,

Please again note that I want to use 2 RFX2400 cards with one USRP1, and 2
rx streams will be there each through RX2 antenna of 2 RFX2400 cards and
there will be one tx stream through any one of these cards.

Best Regards

Kaleem Ahmad