Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX-1800 Tranciever

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX-1800 Tranciever
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 10:05:20 -0700

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 11:38:53AM -0500, Jason Uher wrote:
> >> I believe if you have two daughter cards it is possible to run the
> >> benchmark_*x scripts on the same USRP but different daughtercards, but
> >> I think you need to combine them into a single flow graph.  If I
>
> > You can't run benchmark_tx and _rx using one USRP and two
> > daughtercards.  The two sides of the USRP aren't fully independent.
> >
> > Eric
> >

> Even if you combine the code into a single flowgraph?

Sorry, you're right.  The tunnel code does something very much like
what you have below.

The problem I was thinking of was the case where you're trying to run
two daughterboards, each of which is trying to run half-duplex, and
the Tx/Rx timing on the two sides is independent.  In that case the
Auto-TR stuff gets in the way.

Eric