Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: SV: Re: USRP2 transmitter spectrum measuremen

From: Mattias Kjellsson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: SV: Re: USRP2 transmitter spectrum measurements
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:56:42 +0200

Hi,

Assuming I have understood the problem correctly, and you are writing your application in c++, you can use the workaround in the post.

For a closer description, I suggest having a look at the API- documentation. write_io(int, int, int) is defined in class usrp_basic_tx.

//Mattias

Jamin Chan wrote:
Mattias Kjellsson wrote:
Hi,

I think that a similar question was raised a while back, and that the
ticket for fixing it is still open.

BR
//Mattias

So there is a temporary workaround? Im not sure if i understand the code in that post, can you clarify?