Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 802.11 Transmit with Barker spreading on USRP1?

From: Phillip Walsh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 802.11 Transmit with Barker spreading on USRP1?
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 12:44:15 -0500

> For using the 3.2 release with the BBN code, you can use my branch on
> CGRAN:
> https://www.cgran.org/browser/projects/bbn_80211/branches/douggeiger

Thanks Doug.  I will try to get it running today on 3.2.

> I have no idea if there's enough room left
> on the FPGA to implement that, but if you're comfortable with Verilog, it's
> worth a shot.

I feel fairly comfortable trying that. As far as space on the FPGA goes, I
remember seeing something in the Mail list archive about disabling/removing
logic for Side B to make room.  If possible, it would work fine in my case as I
have two USRP1s with RFX2400 boards, one to receive, one to transmit.  I'll
install QuartusII and start looking more into it.

Phil Walsh