Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu vs other linux

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu vs other linux
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:12:50 -0700

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 06:30, Gregory Maxwell<address@hidden> wrote:

> Fedora *ships* with GNURadio, although the software is a bit behind.

"A bit" is an understatement; these rpms are not maintained in sync
with our formal releases nor our development trunk.  (Not to sound
ungrateful for the packager who has made this effort, however.)

It would be very useful to have the rpm spec file(s) maintained in our
repository, where we could more easily help keep them in sync with the
rapidly moving target that is GNU Radio.

Johnathan