Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Spectral Estimation Toolbox compile error

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Spectral Estimation Toolbox compile error
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:39:42 +0200

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 02:27:38AM -0700, Dan Rosenqvist wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I get the following error when compiling the spectral estimation toolbox
> (https://www.cgran.org/wiki/SpecEst):

Hi Dan and rest,

the SpecEst toolbox has a rather daft design at the moment, it requires
a modified GNU radio core (did you run the patches?). It kind of made
sense at the time, since it adds some blocks which are more logically
placed in the core. However, I admit it makes no practical sense. I'll
re-shift the code to make it more easy to install and drop you a note.

Cheers,
MB

--
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun           Phone: +49-(0)721-608 3790
Institut fuer Nachrichtentechnik  Fax:   +49-(0)721-608 6071