SV: [Discuss-gnuradio] Syncrinization of two USRP2s

From: Ulrika Uppman
Subject: SV: [Discuss-gnuradio] Syncrinization of two USRP2s
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:51:02 +0200

And again we are back to this misspelled topic.

Thank you Matt for your reply. It turned out that we used non synchronous 1PPS
and 10 MHz signals after all, and by using a 1PPS synchronous to the 10 MHz we
got different results.

However, we still don't get the time stamped samples to be perfectly
synchronous in time (yes we do use the time field in the received data). We
believe that the DDC is the issue here. Is there any present solution to reset
the DDC at a certain time (for example at the PPS signal)?

Best regards
Ulrika