[Discuss-gnuradio] new problem of synchronization(usrp2)

From: 周亮
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] new problem of synchronization(usrp2)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 06:44:39 +0800

Thanks for Matt's bin file, I burn it to SD card and I have both good news and bad news.

Good news is that it appears that the clock is gradually locked to reference clock about 10 seconds after USRP2 start up. The bad news is that it could only lock for about 4 or 5 seconds and then start to dance again......and I waited for 10 minutes but it still happily dancing....

This clock must be a naughty one....Help!!!!!!

Best regards!
Liang

立刻下载 MSN 保护盾,保障Messenger 安全稳定! 现在就下载!