RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] DAB receiver

From: Ravishankar. M
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] DAB receiver
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:49:01 +0530

Hello Andreas,

  Sampling rate is 2.048Msps. When I analyze every DAB frame captured, I see
that in total the whole frame has shortage of 9 to 10 samples. There could
be a very high possibility due to ADC clock drift when we capture the data
from DAB generator and digitize it.

  Thanks for the references. I have developed the receiver side matlab code
which works for simulated data. But I face issues in getting it working for
real time streams. I need to add sampling rate converter in the code which I
will be doing. You have mentioned in your thesis.pdf that you did refer to a
matlab code for DAB receiver. If possible and if it's not copyrighted can
you share the same to me?

Best Regards
Ravi