Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP data sample values incorrect

From: Ujala Qasim
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP data sample values incorrect
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 18:20:09 +0600

The following article states that ideally the sample values should be symmetric about 0, when tuned to 100.1 MHz. And the values shown are between -70 and 170:
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7505

However my values are very big. What could be the problem?
Also when I set my center_freq to 100100000 (100.1 MHz, in set_rx_freq function), will the USRP automatically be detecting signals in te FM band?