Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Native Interface between MATLAB/Simulink and USRP

From: Enno Klasing
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Native Interface between MATLAB/Simulink and USRP available
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 11:36:48 +0200

Hello Dominik,

Dominik Auras schrieb:
> Did you test this with Linux? Are there any plans to support Linux/GCC
> etc.?

Nope, we have not done anything on Linux with this interface.

If somebody wants to maintain a Linux-Version of simulink-usrp, we could
add this as a project on e.g. SourceForge (see below). So if anybody is
interested in porting this to Linux _and_ maintaining the Linux-specific
parts, please let us know.

Enno

P.S.:
A short remark about why we are not adding this to CGRAN (which was
proposed in one mail we received): since simulink-usrp does not have to
do too much with GNU Radio (except for using libusrp, of course) we feel
that it would be inappropriate to use CGRAN for hosting of this project.
I think that CGRAN should be left for "real" GNU Radio applications.