Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] code changed and results in error of my programm

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] code changed and results in error of my programm
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:42:21 -0700

The callback controls module in grc was replaced with the forms module http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/grc/src/grc_gnuradio/wxgui/forms

The idea is that this forms module will get merged into wxgui and used by wxgui applications other than grc. This is a step in that direction.

You should be able to change the import statement and constructor, and everything will work with the forms module.

-Josh

feldmaus wrote:
Hi All,

one of my gnuradio programms do not work anymore, because
some changed the code.

My error Message is:
self._variable_text_box_0_control = grc_wxgui.text_box_control(
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'text_box_control'

What is the new name ?

regards Markus