Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HELP! My GRC has no block-selection sub-window

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HELP! My GRC has no block-selection sub-window
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:19:11 -0700

You mean that vertical category window with all the blocks? Its re-sizable, so its possible you resized it down to zero at some point. Either try to drag it out, or remove ~/.grc (saved prefs file)

-Josh

Marcus D. Leech wrote:
It's gone.   I'm running 3.2SVN, from a couple of weeks ago, and I
updated today.  Still the same.

No block-selection sub-window.

Help?