Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can we generate .py file with old versions of GR

From: Mir Ali
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can we generate .py file with old versions of GRC
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 21:34:13 -0500

Is there a way that we can have the python code like the newer versions of GRC. This would be convinient to me. The reason why I need this is I am currently looking at Ed Criscuolo's GMSK_SPACESTATION project from CGRAN and this project is dependent on gnuradio 3.1.3 which doesn't have a GRC module in it.

Thanks,
Ali