Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The Debian directory

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The Debian directory
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 10:00:20 -0700

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 9:53 AM, wallen <address@hidden> wrote:

> OK ... so can I register this directory as a source for the package
> manager?

No.  The 'debian' directory in the source tree contains the packaging
scripts that *we* use to create the binary installation packages for
Ubuntu.  The packages themselves are stored on gnuradio.org.  Please
see the Wiki:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/DebianPackages

...for instructions on how to modify your package source configuration
to install these.

Johnathan