RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] QtGui digital modulation application

From: Ward Hall
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] QtGui digital modulation application
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 21:18:23 -0400

I am able to successfully run several of the the example applications in gr-qtgui/src/python and I like the appearance of the GUIs.  However,  I get the following error message when I try to run the qt_digital.py example:

Error: could not find qt_digital_window.py:
        "pyuic4 qt_digital_window.ui -o qt_digital_window.py"

I cannot see the file "qt_digital_window.py" in the gr-qtgui/src/python directory. What is the source for this file?

Regards,
Ward