Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ursp_dbid.dat question

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ursp_dbid.dat question
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 00:48:34 -0700

gen_usrp_dbid.py

Ujala Qasim wrote:
Hi,
While trying to implement USB interface for windows I am facing a problem.
When I try to compile my code it asks for usrp_dbid.h, and usrp_dbid.cc,
however these are generated from usrp_dbid.dat. According to my
understanding usrp_dbid.dat is loaded from daughterboards. Am I right? How
is this loaded from daughterboards, so I can use the two files in the
compilation of my code?