[Discuss-gnuradio] How to load FX2 firmware (std.ihx) in Windows?

From: Ujala Qasim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to load FX2 firmware (std.ihx) in Windows?
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 13:18:07 +0600

Hi,
As suggested by you, I am now using the usrp_standard.h to implement USB 2.0 interface for Windows. However, I am facing a problem.

The function usrp_loads_standard_bits() in usrp_prims library loads the FX2 firmware by calling the following two functions:
get_proto_filename
find_file

In short are we trying to access the std.ihx firmware file by calling these two functions? In Windows ofcourse my firmware would not be lying in the directory specified by std_paths.h (/usr/local/share). Shall I change the directory path in std_path.h library, to some path where I have downloaded std.ihx myself? Also, I cannot use functions such as access (path, R_OK) in Windows, because it is a function of unistd.h which is only available for Unix/Linux. How should I go about this problem, so that the firmware can be loaded into the FX2 through through Windows platform?

Thanks.