[Discuss-gnuradio] Resource busy error:

From: kollimarla bhargav
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Resource busy error:
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:41:04 -0500

 Hi all,
         We are trying to run a simple receiver program using benchmark_rx.py. The problem we are facing is when we try to run another receiver program like usrp_spectrum_sense.py inside the benchmark_rx.py using os.system() command , the error is " Device or Resource busy". We get a feeling that the thread from benchmark_rx.py is still running. We even used thread.stop before calling usrp_spectrum_sense.py, but this did not work, the same error message popped up. Is there any other way of exclusively kill the thread and call another receiver program.???
We are able to call a benchmark_tx.py transmitter code in benchmark_rx.py receiver code, but the combination of calling any program with a reciever block from benchmark_rx.py  was not successful and we got a error message "Resource busy ". Is this a thread issue??
Appreciate any help!!

Thanking you
bhargav