Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 benchmark_rx.py, benchmark_tx.py, transmit_

From: Smith L.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 benchmark_rx.py, benchmark_tx.py, transmit_path_usrp2.py, receive_path_usrp2.py, pick_bitrate.py
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:24:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I already tried to set the value of the converter_rate in pick_tx_bitrate
and Pick_rx_bitrate according to the ADC and DAC specifications of
address@hidden I
set it to 200e6 in pick_tx_bitrate and in pick_rx_bitrate. But even that did
not worked. I am confused with how to modify the pick_bitrate.py file for
usrp2. I am not able to determine the different parameters that I need to
provide for usrp2. If anyone has already worked on it then please help me to
modify the pick_bitrate file for usrp2. Also if any other changes are
required in other python files.

Thanks in advance.

Smith