[Discuss-gnuradio] Does this battery work for usrp/usrp2

From: Xiaolong Li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Does this battery work for usrp/usrp2
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 12:12:29 -0700

Hi all,

Several days ago, I posted a question about using rechargeable batteries instead of AC adapter for usrp/usrp2. I found a SLA battery (6V 10AH capacity) might work for our purpose. However, I am not sure if it will damage the usrp and daughter boards as no working currency is specified. So I am wondering if the working currency is adaptive to the load. I do not know much about batteries, please help me out. Thanks.

Best regards,
Xiaolong