Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] using gnuradio for GPS

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] using gnuradio for GPS
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 00:50:22 -0400

The person has not been maintainingthe web site for a while. It had been hacked and hacked. Its wiki was so hacked that it was unusable. Every now and again, I would go and set the wiki pages back to the date before the hacking occurred but the hackers would just come and wipe it out again. It is such a shame to see this work go into the dustbin.

Bob

Woody Dickson wrote:
The link is not active.  Does anyone know why?

Thanks,
Woody