Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pls help me out

From: Mir Ali
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pls help me out
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:56:14 -0500

Seems like it cannot find gnuradio. Are you sure you installed gnuradio correctly. Did you test the examples in gnuradio to see if the installation went right? Look into /usr/local/share/gnuradio/examples directory. If your installtion is correct then I suggest you check the ${prefix} in the configuration file of gssm.

Ali

P.S. - Next time when you have a problem CC your question to address@hidden. You will get more help this way as I won't be the only one helping you.