Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IP3 of Flex 900 boards

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IP3 of Flex 900 boards
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 10:25:52 -0700

sHabzbd wrote:
Hi Everyone:

Is there any information on the IP3 of Flex 900 boards. I was not lucky to
find any specification documents on the boards.
I tried doing some experiments to find out the IP3 and my results show
37.5dBm, that is a good figure. I am not too sure whether it really is so
high.
If anyone could please help me with any information that you may have
regarding the IP3 of Flex 900 boards, to that matter any other board will
also give me a decent idea about these boards.

The IP3 is a function of the gain setting you choose. But in any case, your measurement of 37.5 dBm sounds very optimistic for any radio.

Matt