Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Receiver config problem

From: satarkar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Receiver config problem
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:40:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, Eric!

I plotted the output of usrp_rx and it did show frame coming out. I am
attaching the output with this email (the tx keeps sending the frame if it
doesn't receive the ack hence more than one bursts in the image). Also,
when I use replace the usrp_rx with the tx_output file it gives
segmentation fault sometimes and runs correctly at other times. For the
segmentation fault I tried using debug as per the instructions in the wiki
page, but when I attach the process, and press enter, the script doesn't
run until I quit the gdb in the otehr window. Can you help me with this?

Also I am using the linux 2.6.18. Is this the problem with version? I
found some posts online saying that.

-Sumit